Your experience may include:
- Private or semi-private rooms
- TVs and Internet Access
- Lounges and activity areas
- Full-service dining options
- Phone access
- Housekeeping services
- Laundry and linen service
To learn more about our specific amenities, please contact our admissions team for more detail or to schedule a tour.
Dining Options With Variety
Good nutrition is vital to your recovery. Our staff works to prepare well-balanced meals that can be modified to address a number of dietary needs. We have reduced-fat, low-calorie, high fiber and low-sodium options available. Snacks and substitute meals are also available.
Recovery isn’t all about work. We offer a variety of activities to make your stay enjoyable. Recreational activities help you regain life interest skills.
Some typical weekly activities include:
- Recreational and leisure activities
- Group outings
- Arts and crafts
- Religious and cultural celebrations
- Social hour and current events